Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

This was hilarious!!! LMAO! So much fun too!

Lost Inca Prophecy Lost Inca Prophecy

I'm very unhappy with this game. It's retarded.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Awesome game!

Very interesting game! I love it!! I loved the 1st one too soo I knew this one would be super awesome as well! I found a glitch though.. when youre in the chair with the tree.. and right before the branch rips you apart. Click on Gretel and she doesnt die.. but then the game doesnt go on and have to go back to the save point.

Military barracks escape Military barracks escape

K first off..

If I lived in hese barracks, and I was "stuck" i'd use the m4 and shoot the hell out of the light steel they use for these ghetto barracks. I've never stayed in barracks like these.. but i've seen them. ROFL! Yeah.. to easy.

Drugs Are Badoooong! Drugs Are Badoooong!

U GET 10 for..

Badong, as in, Bad wrong. From Kung Pow, my favorite movie. I liked this though too, funny stuff. ^^

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Uhm fun game but...

The dude u give the turtle back to you can keep clicking on him till u get all the candy then the games over. :(

Globby Globby

Wow! Good Job!

Fun and cute! <3 I like the music and he looks sooo cute when he eats something hahahaaha :D !!

Rave Beat Rave Beat

happy hardcore sucks

Yeh it does, but intresting game. Kinda ghetto lookin but still fun to mess with.

Photo King Photo King

Nice!

Great game play, great graphics! Yeh i'm older and don't like these kind of games but this game was greatly built! I kinda liked it though.. shhh.. GOOD JOB! :D

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Fun stuff!

Wow, pretty cool game! Thought it was gonna be a point and click, but then Jason showed up and I was like, Oh No! Flash back from the nintendo game. I like How you made him faster each time you came into contact with him, which is like the one on the nintendo. This one was a lot easier then the Nintendo one though. :) Hardest part was with that oar. I thought my guy was half retarded because he swung so damn slow. Still pretty dang fun though!